Sunday, November 23, 2008

The weekend links


I'm trying something different today. Each link title and description is going to be no longer than three words. It's meant to get me to express the most central, critical piece of the message but still get you to click through to the site!

In other news, my backache last weekend turned out to be the flu. I'm infirmed and very breathy when I speak because the virus has ravaged my throat. Also, tonight is the season finale of True Blood - I really hope that things start picking up. The plot of last week's episode was so rambling and unresolved.

Ok, on with the show:



Watch. Video. First.


Does. Not. Compute.

Awesome. Marketing. Bullshit.

Gorgeous. Phones. Lust.

Obama. Marketing. Lessons.

Detroit. Dollars. F*cked.


Hideous. Boots. Goodbye.

MP3s. From. YouTube.

Japanese. Handbag. Contents.



Sexist. Commercials. Ever.

Worst. Website. Habits.



Hilarious. Idol. Reaction.

Have a great week, all!

No comments: